Grantham Academy Student ID Policy ID Badges
• Must be worn around the neck with a school approved lanyard upon entering the campus and must be presented upon request.
• ID Badges must not be shared or switched with another student.
• Must be kept neat and visible on the outside of all clothing at all times throughout the school day, during after-school activities, and on the bus.
• ID Badges are the property of Grantham Academy. If an ID is defaced in any way (broken, stickers covering ID, face marked out, etc.), the ID must be turned in upon request, and a new one must be purchased.
• A new ID or a temporary ID must also be purchased in the event that an ID is lost, taken up, defaced, or the student does not have an ID upon entering the campus.
• The replacement ID cost is $5.00/ temporary ID cost is $1.00
• Temporary IDs must be purchased each day the student does not have a permanent ID.
• Students who fail to comply with the Grantham Academy Student ID Policy and/or exceed $5.00 in owed Temporary ID money may receive Lunch Detention, SAC, and/or lose Extra-Curricular Activity privileges.
ALL STUDENT IDs MUST BE KEPT NEAT AND CLEAN AT ALL TIMES